List of foreclosures in San Luis Obispo

Asked by Alina, 94583 Tue Sep 9, 2008

Where can I get a list of foreclosures in SLO?

Answers

3
Jerissa Park…, , San Luis Obispo, CA
Tue Sep 9, 2008
Hi Alina,

I see that you are up in the east bay. I am not sure how familiar you are with the San Luis area, but there are definitely different communities. Some have a lot of REO's and others don't have very many at all. The homes range from the ultimate handyman's delight to other that very little work.

I would definitely suggest contacting a realtor and finding out what market would suit your needs best. If you are unsure about the area or would like more information, I would be more than happy to assist you. Having moved from the bay area, I could compare the cities down there to the communities up there.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance. 805.596.4479 or jparkhurst@cbsanluis.com
Michael Barr…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Tue Sep 9, 2008
Hi there Alina, Are you loking for actual Foreclosures. I can e mail you a list of all REO foreclosures in San Luis Obispo. Just drop me an e mail so I can sent it back to you. My e-mail is michael-barron@sbcglobal.net. Also please indicate the price range and if you are looking for condo or Single family Residence. NOD filings from services suuch as Realty trac are not Actual REO properties yet.

Kind Regards
Michael Barron
Realtor/MBA
First Team Real Estate
The # 1 Independent Real Estate Company in CA
D, , Paso Robles, CA
Tue Sep 9, 2008
Hi Alina,

The best way to get a list of foreclosures is to call a REALTOR. There are a few different resources for finding foreclosures. It depends specifically on what you are looking for. There are different stages of foreclosure, from the notice of default (NOD) to the trustees sale, to the actual re-sale (REO) by the bank. If you are looking to purchase a bank owned property that is now for sale, they are almost always posted on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). A REALTOR can search for any that meet your criteria and show you any you are interested in. If you are looking to find homes that have not officially closed, a REALTOR can access the title records to get that information for you. If you do not have a REALTOR assisting you already, I would be happy to assist you.

Donna King
Team Rhino
(805) 441-7737
rhinodonna@kw.com