Foreclosure in Leawood>Question Details

Brian Barkley, Home Buyer in Overland Park, KS

Is this house still available

Asked by Brian Barkley, Overland Park, KS Thu Jul 18, 2013

You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's Trulia listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Seems it may be getting ready to come on the market. But I have to warn you that sometimes RealtyTrac's information can be a bit least based on my experience in working with distressed properties all around Kansas City.

Without an exact address I cannot answer the question without re-joining RealtyTrac. At one time I had a membership but gave it up because I didn't find it all that helpful to me or my clients, though I know some people who swear by it.