Is this home being forclosed?

Asked by Semobley987, Wendell, NC Wed Apr 18, 2012

I am a new tenant in this home, I am curious to know if this home is being forclosed? I have 3 kids and weve been here a little over a week. I have had a guy come to the house taking pictures and when I asked him what I could help him with he just replied " I dont want any trouble I am just doing my job taking pictures, Ill be finished in a moment, I cannot tell you what its for, I am just with a mortgage company"

Answers

4
Steven Marin…, , North Carolina
Mon Sep 10, 2012
Semobley,

You should contact your landlord for sure to find out what is going on. People should not be coming on the property unlesss you are notified.

Steve
Mike Jaquish, Agent, Cary, NC
Wed Apr 18, 2012
Semobley,

You should contact your landlord directly to ask if there is an issue.
But, with photos being taken by a mortgage company, it may be quite possible that the owner is just refinancing the property.

Don't jump to conclusions or worry needlessly.
.
.
Semobley987, Renter, Wendell, NC
Wed Apr 18, 2012
the home is 1113 twin cedar lane wendell nc 27591
Thomas Bohlm…, Agent, Rolesville, NC
Wed Apr 18, 2012
Semobley

Which home? if you are renting a home that is being forclosed on, you do have that right to stay untill you lease is up.

Call your land lord and ask.

Good Luck

Tom