Is there anyway I can view foreclosures without having to pay the website they are on?

Asked by Tiapearson, Anna, TX Fri May 4, 2012

Answers

8
Elizabeth Mo…, Agent, McKinney Tx, TX
Fri May 4, 2012
When foreclosures have been processed they usually are listed & entered into the MLS along with other properties for sale. Many for the websites who try to get you to pay to sign up are advertising properties that are in pre-forclosure. The lender may still work out something with the owner or sell by approved short sale by the owner so it may or may not make it to a foreclosure auction.
You can search for free for just forclosures on my my website There is a box in the search criteria that you can check for that. Let me know if you have any questions about the purchase process for a foreclosure ot any other questions you may have. I am a foreclosure/short sale specialist & would be happy to assist you.

Elizabeth Morgan
214-725-7075
http://elizabeth.fathomdallas.com
Linda Lorenzo, Agent, McKinney, TX
Sat May 5, 2012
As others have said any Realtor can give you access to a foreclosure list. The thing that fascinates me is why so many people want foreclosures. Frankly these are homes that either have not been maintained by their owners because they know they are losing the property or the banks have had them in inventory for months & months while all the time the property sits without any maintenance, watering of foundation etc. Sometimes a bargain in not a bargain!
Sherry Renfr…, Agent, Frisco, TX
Sat May 5, 2012
Hi Tia-

RealtyTrac is not the way to go if you are looking to buy foreclosures.. It's much easier to use a real estate agent and it doesn't cost you to hire a realtor, the commission is paid by the owner, even if it is the government.

There aren't as many foreclosed properties on the market right now but it is predicted that our shadow inventory will start hitting the market around June. THis is short sales that did not sell and went into foreclosure.

I would be happy to set you up to receive daily listings of new foreclosures that hit the market and info on foreclosures before they hit the market. Just let me know!

Feel free to text, email or call and I will be happy to help you!

Sherry Renfroe
Ebby Halliday Realtors
(214) 215-4145
sherryrenfroe@ebby.com
http://www.sherryrenfroe.com
, ,
Fri May 4, 2012
We can help you for free. Just give us a call and we can show you any property that is listed on the MLS.

Thanks!

Donovan Lord
Novanlord Realty
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Fri May 4, 2012
NEVER pay a website you can use a Realtor for FREE

Richardson homes for sale Richardson Tx
http://www.lynn911.com/Web/AR287090/CustomContent/index/5055822

Contact my office today
Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Fri May 4, 2012
I can send you a list for free.
What area do you want to focus.
What are you trying to accomplish.
Looking for a house to buy?

Give me a call and we can set you on the right track.

Bruce Lynn
214-675-6992
Terri Palmer, , Plano, TX
Fri May 4, 2012
In most cases, there is a charge. You are looking for Dallas or Collin County. I have the last report but it won’t help. The April Report are foreclosures for the First Tuesday of May auction. The May Report comes out mid-month for the following first Tuesday of the month. However with all of Obama’s recent support of those involved in being foreclosed, many times an advertised foreclosure is either bought back by the bank or home owner. Because of this, most of the foreclosurers I have been in recently are about ready to crumble either thru termintes, foundation, mold, etc. They are those homes that the owner WANTS to leave behind!
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Fri May 4, 2012
Have you considered contacting a Realtor?

Foreclosures are handled by Realtors, you know.

And their services are free to a Buyer.