Is there an agent expert in the county of Hartford,CT dealing with short sales. I buy/sell short sales and want someone with experience. Thanks. Keith

Asked by Keith, West Hartford, CT Mon Dec 20, 2010

Answers

2
Brent Bell’s answer
Brent Bell, Agent, West Hartford, CT
Sat Mar 31, 2012
The first way to find agent experts in the short sale process is to look for verifiable education--- which agents hold the SFR and/or CDPE designations. Second, talk to these agents about their approach to short sales; strong listing agents will have a short sale negotiator involved from the very beginning of the listing process; strong buyer agents will know what questions to ask of the listing agent before you even make an offer on a potential short sale (i.e. how many liens are on the property?--if there is only one deficient mortgage you chances of success are much better than another property with 3 mortgages and 2 mechanics liens).

You should be able to tell after an initial interview if you have found an agent who proclaims themself as an expert or an agent who understands the process and how a good agent adds value to this process!
Rob Rosa, Agent, Wethersfield, CT
Tue Dec 21, 2010
Hi Keith, I am definitely an expert on short sales and foreclosures. I have been working on these types of transactions for more than 4 years. I already have a good relationship with many banks since I also do Broker Pricing Opinions for them. If you would like to talk more please feel free to give me a call at 860-558-2122.
Web Reference:  http://robrosa.com