Foreclosure in Miramar Beach>Question Details

gayle.jordan, Other/Just Looking in Dauphin Island, AL

Is there a public beach near Grand Sandestin Blvd?

Asked by gayle.jordan, Dauphin Island, AL Sat Jul 7, 2012

How far is it from the gulf? Does the bay water "muddy" the gulf water or is the gulf clear like in Panama City?

Answers

3
Hi Gayle! There is beach access that all Sandestin owners use. It is across hwy 98, however there are trolleys that will take owners to and from the beach.

The water is just as clear and beautiful in Destin. Particularly so where the Gulf meets the bay at crab island! Hope this helps!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 7, 2012
I might sound biased but the waters and beaches around Sandestin are the best I have ever experienced. I work with investors interested in buying condo's on the beach. I make sure we visit the beaches each day to drive home the fact that they did not make up the name Emerald Coast. The water is crystal clear right now and the beaches are in the best shape I have ever seen.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 10, 2012
Sandestin Beach Resort has its own beach access for owners and guest. The bay does not influence the emerald green waters of our beaches, amazingly our beaches are the same and many cases clearer than Panama City! Thanks for the question!! Yes there are many public beach accesses near Sandestin.