Is there a class action law suite against United Law Group at this time? I noticed on the web that there are enough complaints. October 4, 2010

Asked by Melissa, San Juan County, NM Tue Oct 5, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Tory, Home Owner, Daytona Beach, FL
Fri Oct 7, 2011
I know there is but I can not locate the card I was sent to file. If you get further info please forward.
0 votes
Cindy Mello, Agent, Ripon, CA
Fri Oct 8, 2010
Hi Melissa, I have tried verifying this information through court records. Can't seem to find anything. However, I did hear on the Radio that they were shut down by the DRE and were being prosecuted. Not sure about a class action. I will keep looking and get back to you. If you were a client of theres, the best thing you can do is contact the DRE and file a complaint. They have a special fund if you are defruaded you can collect the money you lost. You will need to show proof that you filed a small claims suit against them (most likely they won't show since your here in Tracy) Get a judgement, show that you sent demand for payment to them. When they don't pay, you send it to the DRE and they will refund you your money. Even if there is a class action againt them, you probably won't see any money that way, your best bet is to recover the money they stole from you. If you had a foreclosure, Im terribly sorry. It's a shame what this companies claim to do. Best of Luck to you. Cindy
0 votes
Rocky G.H. H…, Agent, Ripon, CA
Tue Oct 5, 2010
Hi Melissa,

It appears your question ended up in San Joaquin County California and not San Jaun, NM. You may need to re-enter this one...

Best regards,

Rocky G.H. Hawrysz
Prudential California Realty
P:(209) 444-6610
F:(209) 433-2000
Lic: 01468373
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Foreclosure in Tracy Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more