Is the house at 533 Millbank road in foreclosure? Thank you, Mary

Asked by Mary, San Diego, CA Tue Jan 6, 2009

Answers

6
Maureen Inge…, Agent, Media, PA
Wed Jan 7, 2009
Mary,

This home is not a foreclosure, it is an estate sale. If you would like to view this property, please give us a call at 610-449-6006, Maureen Ingelsby, Century 21 Alliance, Drexel Hill, PA. Or an email at C21mci@aol.com. We can email you the actual information on the home.

Sue, Maureen's assistant
Mary, , San Diego, CA
Sat Jan 17, 2009
I just wanted to know if this house was in forclosure. I got an answer to my question and I thank you for that.
Have a nice day.
____________…, Home Buyer, Texas
Sat Jan 17, 2009
I am asking becuase you have asked so many questions of me, so I am curious as to what your connection is to the family.

Get a buyer's agent to take you through the home and if you believe it is a good deal, then right an offer up on it. Have an inspection done to find out what kind of work needs to be performed to the property. However, in my opinion, new kitchens and baths is a "ton of work."
____________…, Home Buyer, Texas
Fri Jan 16, 2009
Ann,

What kind "of interest" have you expressed in the property and to whom? Are you a prospective buyer? Also, you mention a "possible hidden agenda." What leads you to believe this?

I have not been through the property but have viewed the interior photos from the MLS. The carpets in the living room need to be replaced, the kitchen is extremely dated, the bathroom could use updating.
____________…, Home Buyer, Texas
Thu Jan 15, 2009
The house needs a ton of work. It has probably sat on the market due to a combination of factors: Upper Darby is a huge municipality equating into plenty of inventory for buyers, the home has been vacant, it does not show well, the marketing of the property looks rather abysmal, amount of work needing to go into it, etc. I am not sure if there have been offers on the property before, but perhaps whoever is administering the estate is being stubborn with offers, general family disagreements, etc. There are a variety of factors that could be at play.
Terrence Cha…, Home Owner, Allentown, PA
Tue Jan 6, 2009
This is an estate sale, not a foreclosure. It is currently listed for $59,900 and it has 3 bedrooms and one bathroom.

If you wish to get more information or would like to know about other properties, please give me a call.

Terrence Charest, e-Pro®
REALTOR®
Century 21 Associates
905 Easton Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Cell (Preferred): 267.614.1494
Office: 215.659.5250
Fax: 215.659.5550
tcharest@HomesForFreedom.com