Is it possible to have a foreclosure rescinded in Texas?

Asked by Stubb999, Austin, TX Thu Sep 16, 2010

Short Sale file opened 5 days before and offer submitted to B of A. Home went to auction anyway but did not sell yet. Wells Fargo was the investor and denied request for extension. B of purched Wells Farbo's portion and will not rescind now.

Answers

4
Condo Joe, , Austin, TX
Fri Sep 17, 2010
Only a tax foreclosure can be rescinded. On a trustee sale from a mortgage lender there is no right of redemption unless it can be shown there was something improper about the foreclosure process (e.g. not a 21 day notice, etc.)

Joe Bryson
Real Estate Alliance, Inc.
(512)451-0711
jbryson@re-al.com
Char Jockman, , Austin, TX
Thu Sep 16, 2010
Texas has a two-year right of redemption on tax foreclosure properties. On bank foreclosures there are ways to negotiate with the lender if the property has not been sold. Four attorneys that I know of have legitimate ways to block the sale and get reasonable results.
George Kiefer, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Sep 16, 2010
Texas is a non-right of redemption state so there is no opportunity to reclaim your property once the foreclosure has taken place.
Char Jockman, , Austin, TX
Thu Sep 16, 2010
Email me at <mkdq17a@prodigy.net > and I will forward info on how to deal with this. There are a few really good attorneys and options out there and I have seen them work. No fee here, just info to help out.
I need help now ,I was told up tell the day of foreclosure that it was on hold then I found out they foreclosed ,my home was on a 30 year mortgage would be payed off in 18 months They took it ,have been trying to get a modification for over a year and a half since my husband past away,they even said I could get itat recind but have made no effort there eather,and there is a time limit need help now
Flag Mon Sep 12, 2016