Is RealtyTrac the only forclosures trulia lists? If so where would I find a broader listing?

Asked by TRK, 92707 Thu Jan 15, 2009

Answers

11
David Chiles, Other Pro, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Mar 29, 2010
ForeclosureRadar.com is another service some agents use to track forclosures, but is open to investors as well. The service is based in West Coast Markets only, Southern California included and includes a free trial.
Voices Member, , Benton County, OR
Wed Mar 17, 2010
@Helen

Just for your info.....Trulia provides this information in it's FAQ..

Where do you get your foreclosure information?
All foreclosure listings are provided by RealtyTrac and display basic foreclosure information. In order to view full foreclosure details, users must register with RealtyTrac. RealtyTrac offers a 7 day free trial, but charges a subscription fee after the initial trial period. For more details please visit our Foreclosure Center.
http://www.trulia.com/help/topic/Where_do_you_get_your_forec…
Dan Chase, Home Buyer, Texas City, TX
Wed Mar 17, 2010
realtytrack is the only foreclosure listing here. Paid advertising you know...

you can find real foreclosures at any real estate agents computer. Ask and they will try to help you.
Helen Oliveri, Agent, Hawthorn Woods, IL
Wed Mar 17, 2010
I normally have to manually insert my listing into RealtyTrac, so I would assume there is much more foreclosures in Trulia than just RealtyTrac if not all agents enter there listings.

I have listings getting sent to Trulia through 5 or 6 of my other websites, but it does not pull straight from the MLS.
Sat Mar 6, 2010
Orange County Real Estate Resource has a list of REO's from many different sources available in the Distressed Properties section of their website.
Dan Chase, Home Buyer, Texas City, TX
Mon Feb 15, 2010
David, the question is not about how accurate realtytrack is on THEIR website.
The question is how accurate their listings are HERE.

You can explain away anything on their site.

On trulia, when it says "SALE PRICE" we expect to pay that amount (or so) and get the property. Since that is not possible, it fits into bait and switch and scam territory.
Michael Barr…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Thu Jan 15, 2009
Hi there TRK, Realty trac lists NOD's If you are looking for broader lists of foreclosures this is where you would work with a realtor who can help you sift through the substantial quantity to find the very best ones.
You can find all foreclosures by going to http://www.foreclosures4salesite.com

Kind Regards
Michael Barron
Realtor/MBA
First Team Real Estate
REO Specialist
The Hartanov…, , San Clemente, CA
Thu Jan 15, 2009
Below is a link to view a broader list of REO lender owned properties in Santa Ana as shown in the MLS and available for viewing. The property list is updated daily. Find an agent who is experienced in foreclosures and does business in the local market if you want more detailed information on any of the listings shown.

http://www.hartanovteam.com/reo-bank-owned-santa-ana.php
Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Thu Jan 15, 2009
.Realty Trac postings are not listings for sale. They pull public notices of foreclosure & default & publish them hoping to get people to register & pay for info that is available for free. Their postings are not available for sale & their info is inaccurate &7 deliberately misleading. When these [rp[erties come on the market,they will be listed at market value. I suggest you contact a local agent who can get you the latest *& most accurate info from the MLS & notify you when these properties actually come on the market.. this willl be at no cost to you
Jeremy Lehman, Agent, Garden Grove, CA
Thu Jan 15, 2009
Trulia lists all MLS properties in most regions, including all foreclosures available. The problem is that you cannot sort by foreclosures. Work with an agent and they can help you look up foreclosures. I would be happy to assist you.

You can also look them up on my website, available at http://www.YourSoCalAgent.com

Jeremy Lehman
Century 21 Beachside
Jeremy@LehmanHomes.net
Tony Vega, Both Buyer And Seller, Irvine, CA
Thu Jan 15, 2009
From the county you are interested in. It is all public information. Good luck.