Reoatl, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

Investors looking for knowledgeable buyer’s agent in Atlanta with a great attitude.

Asked by Reoatl, Atlanta, GA Sun Nov 11, 2012

Investor couple living in Vinings, GA looking to close 1-2 deals per month. All cash offers on REOs. Need an organized and quick responding agent on top of their game. Expert MLS user. Will need quick access to comps.

Answers

8
Tarshema Har…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Mon Nov 12, 2012
@REOATL,

I would be more than happy to assit you with your investment needs. I am a experienced full time investor as well as a Realtor. I have an extensive knowledge of buying and selling real estate. Let's discuss your exit strategy and where you would like to take investment business, Give me a call to discuss.

Respectfully,

Tarshema Harris

p. 678-609-8289
http://www.tarshemasellshomes.com
Find me on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/TarshemaSellsRealEstateKellerWilliams
Brian Maguire, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Mon Nov 12, 2012
I started my career in real estate in 1999 as an investor and morphed into a buys and seller agent after getting a few of my own personal deals done. I have a unique blend of first hand investor knowledge as well as customer service and negotiating ability. Investors are one of my favorite categories of clients.
Inna Eidelman, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sun Nov 11, 2012
I would love the opportunity to be your Buyer Agent. I am extremely hard working, prompt and very reliable and will do everything in my power to get a deal done. I know the Atlanta market inside and out especially when it comes to investment properties.
Please be in touch,
,
Inna Eidelman
404-932-3330
Inna@muffleyhomes.com
Cameron Brad…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sun Nov 11, 2012
Hello!

I'm an agent who works in Atlanta. I'm a newer agent and I'm really looking for an opportunity to make a name for myself as a realtor. I'm not working with many clients now so I'll be able to provide a level of service and attention that many agents with a higher volume of clients would be unable to match. I'm available at all times of the day, any day of the week. There is not an agent out there who will have a better work ethic or try harder to make sure you get exactly what you're looking for in terms of real estate and professional service. I would love the opportunity to work with you, please feel free to contact me anytime through either my cell phone (770-314-7580) or through email at (cameron.bradley@harrynorman,com)

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Cameron Bradley
Agent
Harry Norman, REALTORS
Jeffrey K. C…, Agent, Hiram, GA
Sun Nov 11, 2012
Dear REOATL

Would be more than happy to assist. Please contact me at 678-773-0906

Jeff
Cathy Adams, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Sun Nov 11, 2012
I'm Ready, willing and able! Where do we want to start?
Sonja Tani, Agent, SNELLVILLE, GA
Sun Nov 11, 2012
HE Reoalt.
I WOULD BE HAPPY TO PUT YOU IN CONTACT WITH THE AGENT THAT I WORK WITH. HE HAS WORKED IN THE ATLANTA AN SURROUNDING AREA FOR THE PAST 40 YEARS. HE IS EXCEPTIONALLY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE ECONOMIC CONDITIONS IN THE DIFFERENT COMMUNITIES IN AND AROUND ATLANTA. WE WORK WITH A LOOKSE NETWORK OF ASSOCIATES TO LOCATE, EVALUATE, REDESIGN, REHAB AND, IF THE CLIENT DESIRES, TO RESELL OR RENT OUT INVESTMENT PROPERTIES.
YOU CAN CONTACT ME BY CLICKING THE "CONTACT" UNDER MY PICTURE. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR VENTURE.
Suzanna Wood…, Agent, Springfield, VA
Sun Nov 11, 2012
I went to school with Kevin a great guy who now owns his own brokerage in Atlanta. Email me at suzywoodhead@gmail.com if you would like me to connect you.