Asked by Sean Arias, Texas • Fri Oct 17, 2008
1. How tricky are the city inspections and post sale ACR? What type of items are identified most for repair? Costs involved?
2. Are there any property management companies available that would manage properties? What is the typical costs? % of rent? Flat fee?
3. Is section 8 a good strategy for consistent payment of rent? Are Sec 8 guidelines more intense than City Inspections?
4 Are certain areas receiving higher rent than other? Why?
5. How do taxes come into play with these foreclosed properties? Are they still at assessed values and can you protest?
6. Finally, I see a lot of notes in property descriptions saying that the new owner must clear water bills and what not., how common is this.
Any help with these questions or direction where to get this info online would be appreciated.
Real Estate in Detroit
Popular Categories in Detroit
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!