If you are a member of a HOA who is in titled to know the homeowners who do not pay their regime fees? Would it be board members only ?

Asked by Mr Thomas Mason Stewart, 29625 Wed Jan 15, 2014

Answers

3
Brock Lee, , New York, NY
Tue Feb 4, 2014
Having a resource to help with HOA information and documents makes life easier. Recently, when selling a home in Ohio, Association Online provided me with all the HOA details for the listing, and then provided all the documents - by-laws, financial statements, covenants, etc. They made sure the package was complete, making my work easier. Their web site is well organized and very easy to use - http://www.associationonline.com . Call their team of experts – they are great to work with (970-226-1324).
Margaret Ama…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Sat Jan 18, 2014
I actually don't know yet but you make me curious. My common sense tells me, only board members are privy to this information. There might be a huge liability attached to making this public by the board although you certainly can find out yourself from public records whether the lender(s) recorded a lien signifying the foreclosure process on a certain property. It is public information once the lien is recorded.
Dan Mengedoht, Agent, Charleston, SC
Wed Jan 15, 2014
I heard it from a property manager that nobody but the board is privy to the names of owners in arrears on their fees.