If there is a HOA for outside mantenace, who takes care of termite inspections? KCMO a condo?

Asked by Kylecarl, Prairie / Piper-KC-KS, Kansas City, KS Thu Aug 4, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Maria Morton’s answer
Maria Morton, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Thu Sep 15, 2011
Are you buying a condo? Your Buyer's Agent will help you arrange for a whole house and termite inspection once the contract is accepted by the Sellers. The Buyer is responsible for paying for the inspections. Once you own the unit, the HOA will provide maintenance according to the agreement.. This may include exterior and common area, it may include HVAC, it may include some utilities - you will need to read the CCR's to know what all is covered. Ask your agent to go over this with you.
0 votes
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Thu Aug 4, 2011
Termite inspection on what, Common areas, or your house?

You may have to read your CCR's to discover.

Good luck and may God bless
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more