If the CALVET will not take my payments any longer what should I do?

Asked by Inneedofhelp, Norwalk, CA Tue Nov 1, 2011

when I talked to them they referred me to the VA but they then refereed me to B of A if anyone knows what I should do or has been in this before please let me know....

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Tue Nov 1, 2011
Are you behind on your payments? Sometimes when a borrower gets far enough behind the lender stops accepting individual payments and wants to work out a long term solution. This can included a repayment program, loan modification, short sale, deed in lieu of foreclosure or just outright foreclosure. Lenders will often try and work with you, if you get in touch with them. The critical thing is to be in touch with your servicing lender.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more