If I wanted to purchase this home right now what would I have to do? Does it qualify for down pay assistance?

Asked by Darrell, Cocoa, FL Mon Oct 15, 2012

can it be purchase right now?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3089541630--Aron-St-Cocoa-…

Answers

3
Linda Thomas…, Agent, Cocoa Beach, FL
Mon Oct 15, 2012
What property are you referring to? I have a short sale listed in the Cocoa area that's presently under contract ~ no foreclosure listing through the MLS. You may want to check with the listing agent of the property of interest regarding status & terms. .
Flag Mon Oct 15, 2012
I am referring to a pre-foreclosure on Aron St in PSJ . It is around the 1000 to 1100 block I am thinking. I am really interested in it. A James Gallo used to own it. Not sure about now.
Flag Mon Oct 15, 2012
Linda Thomas…, Agent, Cocoa Beach, FL
Mon Oct 15, 2012
What property address are you referring to? I have a short sale listed in Cocoa, but no foreclosure through the MLS. The short sale is currently under contract.
Marie Souza…, Agent, Centerville, MA
Mon Oct 15, 2012
Try contacting an agent in the area who can point you in the right direction for financing.