Azconfused, Other/Just Looking in Surprise, AZ

If I receive a notice of Substitution Trustee in the mail can I still pay off the outstanding amount and stop any forclosure proceedings?

Asked by Azconfused, Surprise, AZ Sat Sep 26, 2009

Answers

4
Keith Manson-…, , Milwaukee, WI
Sun Sep 27, 2009
If your question is, can you reinstate the loan or payoff the loan prior to the sale, the answer is yes. Contact the bank and get the money in the hand of the trustee or bank prior to the sale. But funds need to be in certified funds not a personal check. Call the bank and or trustee to work out the deal and get the funds to them!

Keith Manson
First Weber Group
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Greenfield,Wisconsin
Donald Coats…, , Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Sep 29, 2009
My husband is a Real Estate Attorney/Agent. Please feel free to contact him for advice/assistance on this matter. He can be reached at: donniecoats@coatslaw.net, or by calling 480-612-5887.
Donald Keys, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sun Sep 27, 2009
Please consult a professional attorney for this question.

If you can not afford an attorney (around $125 to $250+ for an hour consultation) then you can do a search with the state of Arizona for free legal services.

I hope this helps

** MUST SELL - SURPRISE REPOS **
Free list with pictures updated daily!
http://www.SurpriseAZRepos.com
Azconfused, , Surprise, AZ
Sat Sep 26, 2009
It's a notice of substitution of trustee attached to a notice of trustees sale . A NOD has never been received.