I would like to know where all the good deals are in Mt. Pleasant, SC?( 29464) I need a 3 bedroom/2 bath

Asked by Jackie, Charleston, SC Wed Nov 5, 2008

with a small yard....where do I find the bank owned homes? or the forecloure ones? or even a short sale? help. I'm a normal every day person trying to find the good deal/

Answers

6
Mary Carson, , Mount Pleasant, SC
Thu Apr 16, 2009
Hi Jackie, There is a new bank owned listing in Mt P - list price $207,000 - one story - convenient location. Then , there is a possible short sale listed @ $193,000. These are 2 of the lowest priced single family homes in Mount Pleasant.. Let me know how I can help. Mary Carson -RE/MAX - Thank you!
William Stov…, Agent, Mount Pleasant, SC
Fri Nov 7, 2008
Jackie,
There are plenty of good deals out there with the number of motivated sellers in our market. I would agree that short sales can be frustrating at times, but can be good avenues for a good deal, as long as you do your hoework.. Short sales are typically "as is" sales, and can take months to complete when dealing with banks. Thank you!
Web Reference:  http://www.WilliamStover.com
Lee Keadle, Agent, Charleston, SC
Fri Nov 7, 2008
Jackie,

There are great values in Mount Pleasant, but I wouldn't think that every forclosure or bank owned property is a great value. Be careful with confusing these type of homes with good deals. Often, the best deals are sellers with lots of equity in thier house and have room to come down in price.

Lee
Chris Havila…, Agent, Isle of Palms, SC
Wed Nov 5, 2008
Hey Jackie-
I ran a quick search on 3 to 4 bedroom homes in Mt. P that reference "Short Sale" and came up with 23 properties. Check out the link below. I'd be happy to provide you more details on any on this list or look further if you can give me more specfic details regarding the type of home you'd like. You can reach me any time at 843-327-8986 or email me at Chris@IOPrealEstate.com.

Chris
Cheryll Wood…, Agent, Mount Pleasant, SC
Wed Nov 5, 2008
Dear Jackie,

Like Randall, I would love to have an opportunity to assist you in your search. I am an Accredited Buyer's Representative and have a great deal of knowledge of the area since I am a lifelong resident and former Mayor of Mount Pleasant. As you probably know, you do not have to pay for the services of a Buyers Rep since our commissions are paid by the seller. Just let me know if you would like me to help! My telephone number is 843-442-2219 and e-mail address is cflowers@woodsflowers.com.

Cheryll
Cheryll Woods-Flowers
Web Reference:  http://woodsflowers.com
Randall Sand…, Agent, Charleston, SC
Wed Nov 5, 2008
Hi Jackie - I will be happy to provide you a search list of homes that match you above question. You will need to use caution in regards to bank-owned homes, short sales & foreclosures as they sometimes have hidden issues. However, in today's market, if you have your financing in place, good deals are there for smart buyers who use experienced agents. If you would like me to email over some prelimanary info, please call me at 209-9667 or just email me at rsandin@carolinaone.com. I will be happy to email info over and you can call me if you want to proceed any further. Thanks, Randall Sandin, Carolina One Real Estate