I would like to know the house number on Bush street that is pre foreclosure and is priced at $369,557

Asked by Help, Dartmouth, MA Sat Dec 18, 2010

Answers

3
Karen Ann Ma…, Agent, Westport, MA
Sun Dec 19, 2010
A check in the MLS does not show a home for sale on Bush St.
Also a check in the Registry of Deeds does not show any homes on Bush St that have been served foreclosure documents . If the home goes on the market as a short sale ( pre-foreclosure) you can get an email right away by signing up on my website for free list of homes. .
Raymond Card…, , Middletown, RI
Sun Dec 19, 2010

I would love to help you with this issue. I do not believe in giving out a homeowner's contact info on a public site like this. Losing a home to foreclosure is hard enough and I feel that would be adding insult to injury.

If you would like, I or another local agent could contact the homeowner for you and assist in negotiating with the bank. Make sure the agent you choose to represent you has an attorney who is well versed in Short Sale negotiations- AT NO COST TO YOU!!! I cannot stress that enough. It will make your chance of getting a great deal a lot better.

Good Luck,

Ray C
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Dec 18, 2010
Any local agent can give you the information needed, therefore consider a call to any realty office; if looking to buy, and if especially interested in pre-foreclosure properties, do consider working with an agent of your own--he/she can lookout for your best interest.