I was wondering if and when I have the tools to clean forcloesed houses or buisness just need to know what to do to get started and who to call

Asked by Shawner2300, McHenry, IL Fri Dec 2, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Fri Dec 2, 2011
Usually you have to have a registered business, be licensed if needed in your area and be insured. Then you should stop by the offices of thise agents who are the leading listers of bank owned homes. Avoid calling as you will only annoy people. Have a hand out of what you can do, what your expereince is. offer free estimates, offer good prices and do a great job.
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Foreclosure in Crystal Lake Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more