I was married to my husband on 8/3/2003 and I was added to tiltle on 9/30/2009. my husband pass away (deceased) making me the excutor of the estate.

Asked by kelseywalthall, Alexandria, VA Tue Jan 14, 2014

Wells Fargo will not let me do a Hamp program on the mortgage, what can I do?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Robin Owens, Agent, Temecula, CA
Wed Jan 15, 2014
Just another point. Do you have Letters of Testimentary or a Letter of Administration?
0 votes
Robin Owens, Agent, Temecula, CA
Wed Jan 15, 2014
I'm a Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist. As the executor of the estate do you should have full authority (no bond) or limited authority at this time ( you didn't say when your husband passed away-but I assume the probate is resolved as you are the executor.

Maybe the HAMP program is not for your situation/property. Please contact me at your earliest convenience and we can work through the concerns that you have and hopefully come up with a solution to your situation. I am very solution oriented and have a team of non realtor experts who would be happy to look at your circumstance (no obligation of course).

Respectfully Yours!
0 votes
Pam Fernald, Agent, Temecula, CA
Tue Jan 14, 2014
I would love to talk to you and direct you to the person who can help you based on our conversation. Give me a call at 951-775-7106.

Pam Fernald
Tarbell, Realtors
951-775-7105 cell/text
0 votes
Mario Pinedo,…, Agent, Cupertino, CA
Tue Jan 14, 2014

I'd be glad to talk to you about refinancing the property into your name if that is possible.

Let's run the numbers and see what can be done.

Mario Pinedo, CCIM
Mortgage Banker
CS Financial
BRE Broker 01118365
NMLS 1029116
Office 424-249-7434
Cell 415-269-6249
Twitter @mariopinedo
Web Reference:  http://www.HomeLoans.LA
0 votes
Caroline Col…, Agent, Temecula, CA
Tue Jan 14, 2014
If you are not on the loan - only on the Grant Deed - I'm not surprised Wells Fargo won't modify your husband's loan. Do you qualify to refinance and get a new loan in your name?
0 votes
Shanna Rogers, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Tue Jan 14, 2014
Hi Kelsey,

I'm assuming the property is in Temecula since you posted to Temecula? If you can't do a HAMP, do you want to keep the property or sell it? You can email me (shanna@realtybysr.com) with more details so maybe I can either help you or point you in the right direction.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more