I want to find out how I can walk through 2 houses that I found on a foreclosure website, one is 628 Robert

Asked by J.h., Melbourne, FL Sun Feb 3, 2008

Drive, Satellite Beach, FL and the other is 625 Bimini Drive, Satellite Beach, FL. If they are already in foreclosure, is there any way to contact someone to go through the houses?? - J.H. of Melbourne

Answers

7
Phil Fowler, Agent, Brandon, FL
Sun Feb 3, 2008
Hi J.H.,

Contact a Realtor in the area and they can show you the property.
Web Reference:  http://www.PhilFowler.com
Mark Palace, Agent, Satellite Beach, FL
Sun Mar 30, 2008
We would be happy to take you for a showing of this property.
Click here to see this listing: http://www.brevardmls.com/brv/maildoc/a002223049.html.
Best, Mark Palace, CEO/Founder Palace Properties International, Inc.
Paula Bean, , Orlando, FL
Tue Mar 11, 2008
NO word back from you on this issue.....I highly recommend a good, honest, ethical agent in Satellite Beach to help you accomplish your real estate needs.

If you want help, please email or call me.......
Connie Trinc…, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Tue Mar 11, 2008
There are many bank-owned properties in Satellite Beach, as well as others that are in a short sale situation. If you would like an email list of those properties, or any others in Brevard County, I would happy to email you a list of them.
Web Reference:  http://www.my321home.com
Sandy Shores, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Mon Feb 4, 2008
Hi J.H. of Melbourne,

I am a Full Time Licensed Realtor in Melbourne Florida since 1996 and have lived in Melbourne for over 30 years. I would be more than happy to research this information for you, if you'd like to give me a call.

Sandy Shores
M & M Real Estate, Inc.
321-253-4545 or 321-733-6080
sandyshoressellshomes@hotmail.com
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Mon Feb 4, 2008
ABOUT FORECLOSURE LISTS:
Because a house is listed on a foreclosure site does not mean that it is for sale. A homeowner must have intent to sell or it is not available to be shown. A property shows up on an internet list on a foreclosure site because a company has compiled public record filings of legal notices; not because a seller is representing he/she wants to sell a property. The first step is to determine if the homeowners of the properties you mention want to sell. They may, or may not, want to sell. If not, any approach from you may be regarded as an unwelcome intrusion.

There are reasons other than mortgage default that can cause a property to go into foreclosure, but falling behind in mortgage payments is a common reason. A mortgage company will file papers to place a public notice that the company has started a foreclosure process. There are several companies that collect the public filing notices from counties all across the country. The list that they publish is a compilation of properties that are the subject of public legal notices.

When sites list foreclosure lists under "property for sale" and they are not for sale, it causes confusion for the public, and compromises the integrity of the site. Until a homeowner sues a site for damages (intrustions, etc.) that the misresprentation caused, it will probably continue.

Property owners can fall behind in their payments and find resolutions through a variety of options. A Realtor may be able to assist you in determining if these property owners have an interest in selling. A strong buyers agent will approach homeowners who are not actively selling and inquire about the possiblity of selling. Buyers agents do this all the time, and it has nothing to do with whether a property is in foreclsoure or not.

ABOUT BUYING FORECLOSURES:
Properties in foreclosure can have many liens beyond the mortgage, and clearing these liens can be quite expensive. If several liens to be cleared to pass title, the acquisition cost for these properties can supercede others on the market. While "foreclosure" may be a big buzz word, the fact is not all foreclosures are for sale, and of those that are for sale, many are not "good deals." Don't let misconceptions lead you down the wrong path.

A Realtor will be able to help you sort out the information.
Paula Bean, , Orlando, FL
Sun Feb 3, 2008
I know an EXCELLENT, honest and wonderful agent who works that area if you'd like to get her help.
I do a lot of foreclosure work in Orlando, but what I've found is that sometimes they are not necessarily the best deal for you.

You really need a professional to help you with this.
Foreclosures are sold 'as is' which means you have the option to pay money upfront and do a home inspection, or take your chances.

There may be zoning and/or code violations with it, which means after you buy it, you owe these bills...

Be very careful here. If you'd like to email me, I'll put you in touch with the agent I know who is experienced, honest and trustworthy in Satellite Beach.

If you are interested, send me an email and I'll put you two in touch with each other.