I saw you just owned a property which is located in 2558 lombardy blvd, in los angeles. I want to buy this property, Can I submit the offer to you?

Asked by Hepsyy, Los Angeles, CA Mon Feb 22, 2010

Answers

3
Deborah Brem…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Feb 23, 2010
I have a contact at Indy Mac who may be able to assist you in purchasing the property before it goes to the general public. Please contact me directly.
Deborah Bremner
REALTOR, 00588885
Certified Short Sale Professional
Certified Home Retention Specialist
(D) 818.564.6591
TheBremnerGroup@gmail.com
Blogging at: http://TheBremnerGroup.com/blog
Emily Knell, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Mon Feb 22, 2010
The property just reverted to the lender Jan. 22nd, which is not surprising since Indymac was the primary lien holder and with their Loss-Shared agreement they have with the FDIC, it was more profitable for them to take the property back, then to allow a short sale.

It's hard to say when it might come back on the market as an REO since Indymac is also known to hold their reverted properties for as long as a year. Could be 30 days from now, could be much much longer. If you live nearby the property, the best advice I can offer, is stop by & see if any notices get posted which will tell you possibly who the broker is going to be, to list it as an REO.

emilyknell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 cell
Richard Schu…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Feb 22, 2010
This was listed for a few months and the listing was just cancelled on 2/5/10. Therefore, no offers can be submitted. This was a short sale. It is possible it will be going to foreclosure. If you would like, I can keep you updated on the property status so you can find out immediately if it becomes available again. Let me know if you would like me to alert you to this, or to other similar properties available in the area.

Richard Schulman
#1 Buyers Agent KW Los Angeles Region
(310) 482-0173
schulmanrd@yahoo.com