I rented out my Principal Res & bought another house which I now live. Want to shortsale my old house coz of hardship. What program can I?

Asked by Danny, 89135 Fri Mar 4, 2011

qualify? Do I NEED A LAWYER OR CAN A REALTOR DO THIS? WHAT'S THE PROCEDURE?

Answers

13
Danya Gresham, , Las Vegas, NV
Fri Mar 4, 2011
You can do a regular short-sale. You don't need a lawyer, although if you have substantial assets (over $30k) we'll want to get you to an asset preservation lawyer before we do anything.

Give me a call and we can talk more in detail about your specific situation.

Danya
702-375-5438
danya@buyvegashouses.com
Alexandra, , Las Vegas, NV
Tue Mar 8, 2011
You need a Real Estate Agent. I can assist you with your Real Estate needs. I already have a Short Sale listing and know what are the steps to be taken. All we need is to schedule an appointment and present you the options you have. Sincerely, Alexandra Coolman 702-419-3473
Len McGuirk, , Las Vegas, NV
Sat Mar 5, 2011
Danny,

I posted a response below, however I forgot to mention that my service to you is free. We get compensated by your bank for negotiating the short sale on your behalf. There are agents out there that charge the homeowner to handle the short sale process, however I do not operate this way in most cases. Please call me to discuss your situation more in depth.

Len McGuirk, Realtor
Short Sale Specialist
Prudential Americana Group
Direct: (702) 203-6688
LenM@AmericanaGrp.com
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Fri Mar 4, 2011
Realtors handle short sale process you would be required to contact your lender request short sale approval

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Eli Givoni-S…, , Boca Raton, FL
Fri Mar 4, 2011
Yes, you can short sale your old house. We are a professional short sale service and would be happy to explain the process to you. Please call us directly to discuss your specific situation. Our services are FREE to homeowners. We look forward to hearing from you.

Eli Givoni, Director
Short Sale Department, LLC
561-361-1909
info@shortsaledept.com
http://www.shortsaledepartment.com
Serving all 50 states

MARS Disclosure for General Commercial Communications
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Short Sale Department, LLC is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan. If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit.
Damon Bottic…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Mar 4, 2011
A real estate agent who specializes in short sales, (myself included) can help you with your short sale. Of course, it doesn't hurt to consult with an attorney as well. Any good agent will want to talk to you about your loan(s) and financial situation before listing the home. We usually have a good idea on how to proceed after a brief phone conversation.

Damon Botticelli
Realty One Group
(702) 523-7713
Len McGuirk, , Las Vegas, NV
Fri Mar 4, 2011
Hi Danny,

We can most likely complete a typical short sale on the home. I have been successfully handling short sales before most agents knew what a short sale was. My closing ratio is right around 98%, which is extremely high! The national average for a short sale actually closing is about 50%. I have a ton of knowledge and experience in handling short sales. There are many agents that even come to me for short sale advice constantly. I am confident enough to say that if anyone has the chance to get your short sale approved and closed, it is definitely me. Short sales have been my main focus of my entire business for several years, which has helped me rank in the top 5 agents at my company for the past 3 years. We are also the #1 real estate firm in Nevada, so that says a lot about me as well.

Please call me at your convenience. I would be happy to go over your situation with you over the phone and give you my professional advice. I will provide you with all of the positive AND negative information about completing a short sale. Hope to hear from you!

Len McGuirk, Realtor
Short Sale Specialist
Prudential Americana Group
Direct: (702) 203-6688
LenM@AmericanaGrp.com
Jason Allen…, , Las Vegas, NV
Fri Mar 4, 2011
Hello Danny,

Me and my team can assist you with your short sale. We would first need to sit down and discuss the complete situations and all the circumstances that are affecting your particular situation. Please feel free to contact me so we may discuss your options and the best way to proceed.

Jason Allen Gardner, SFR
Broker / Salesperson, REALTOR, and
Permitted Property Manager
EXIT Realty Imoti
702-806-6968
jagsellslvre@yahoo.com
Web Reference:  http://www.jagsellslvre.com
Brian Edwards, , Las Vegas, NV
Fri Mar 4, 2011
I agree the you should sit down with an attorney to best protect you & your assets. I would take your listing agent with you so that they know how the attorney want them to handle your short sale. depending on who you have your mortgage with will sometimes make a difference in how the short sale is handled. I have had good result lately with B of A, Wells Fargo and Chase. They seem to be figuring out there systems and have been pretty easy to deal with.
Russell Arno…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Mar 4, 2011
Hi Danny
Please contact me directly. We offer attorney assisted short sales for primary and investment properties and have successfully closed over 700 short sales.
Russell Arnold
702 501 2992
sellvegas@yahoo.com
Innovative Real Estate
National Association of Short Sale Professionals
Madeleine Se…, Agent, Anaheim Hills, CA
Fri Mar 4, 2011
A Realtor can help you with the short sale after consulting with an attorney.you can put it for sale and start the short sale process as well with the bank. You need to communicate with bank whether you have 1 or 2 lien holders on your Old principle residence and let them know your intention of short sale.
Madeleine semaan
7143225428
Web Reference:  http://www.mado1.com
BG, Home Buyer, Phoenix, AZ
Fri Mar 4, 2011
Pretend I am the Bank, I am a bit confused on the part of "hardship" you claimed while owning two houses.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Mar 4, 2011
In order to best protect yourself and any other assets you may have, do consider consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate beforehand; he/she can best advise as it relates to your specific situation; accurate information prevents future problems.