I own property in OOB, and the house beside me went into foreclosure I think. How can I find out whether it is still available and how much?

Asked by Mcocker, Old Orchard Beach, ME Fri Jun 18, 2010

Answers

4
Steven M Dyer’s answer
Steven M Dyer, , 04841
Fri Jun 18, 2010
I put out a list of Distressed Properties each week in your area. I have 9 on the list in Old Orchard currently. If you can e-mail me the address, I will let you know. My e-mail address is steve@TheMidCoastGroup.com.

Blessings!!
Steven M. Dyer, CRS
50 Sewall Street, 2nd Floor
Portland, ME 04102
207.975.9330
, ,
Fri Jun 18, 2010
Go to my web site and put in the address. If it is listed you cn get the information yourself. If that doesn't work call me. No pressure I'll just get the answer. Good luck. 207-247-2001 or annemcbriderealty.com
Margaret Mit…, Agent, York, ME
Fri Jun 18, 2010
Well, this will sound cliche, but you could ask a Realtor who will tell you if the house is currently listed for sale. You will need to give them the precise address.
CJ Dubois-Co…, Agent, Saco, ME
Fri Jun 18, 2010
Mcocker,

Send me the address and I will check for you. I work in this area. My contact information is: CJ Dubois-Cote, Prudential Prime Properties, 207-615-1663 or cindy@prubay.com