I own a house in Dedham and I rent that. I rent a apartment in Walpole and would like to move my family to a rent to own house worth around $450,000?

Asked by Eric, Walpole, MA Sat Aug 4, 2012

I would like the opportunity to rent to own near Walpole ma? Could something like that really work in this area? Who can help me with this?

Answers

5
Patrick Lydon, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Danvers, MA
Sat Aug 25, 2012
I can get you the list of all the rent to own properties (from all of the real estate companies) in walpole mass and the surrounding areas...call me 617.293.3886
Sat Aug 25, 2012
hey eric....I can get you the list of all the rent to own homes in walpole (and the surrounding areas)....some of them possibly with owner financing...call me 617.293.3886
Carey T. Han…, , Massachusetts
Tue Aug 14, 2012
Please give me a call when you get a chance. I would be more than happy to assist you. Thank you.

Carey T. Hansen
"Your Real Estate Agent today, tommorow and into the Next Generation"

NextGen Realty
1243 Commonwealth Ave.
Allston Ma 02134
Phone: 617-548-7236
Fax : 888-875-6973
chansen@nextgenrealty.com
Licensed Real Estate Professional
Carey T. Han…, , Massachusetts
Thu Aug 9, 2012
I work at the larget Renal, Sales and property management company in the greater Boston area. My grand parents lived on Volk Rd in Dedam and know the are well. Give me a call anytime. I would be more than happy to help you out. Thank you.

Carey T. Hansen

NextGen Realty
1243 Commonwealth Ave.
Allston Ma 02134
Phone: 617-548-7236
Fax : 888-875-6973
chansen@nextgenrealty.com
Licensed Real Estate Professional
Jim Simms, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Louisville, KY
Sat Aug 4, 2012
Don’t put up a lot of money, an underwriter is going to apply the rules that exist when you apply for a real loan, they won’t follow your contract with the seller unless is jives with mortgage guidelines. They are not as simple as you think they are, see the link below, good luck,
Jim Simms

NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time