Foreclosure in 60047>Question Details

Garyj,  in Geneva, IL

I need to talk with someone about an REO property

Asked by Garyj, Geneva, IL Tue Nov 17, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


If you are still interested in purchasing a bank owned property - I'd be happy to meet w/you to discuss.
The best type of agent you can use for that is an Exclusive Buyer Agent (EBA). They and their company are buyer specialists & never represent sellers. You can learn more at our web site or
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 17, 2010
Hi Garyj,

If you still need help, feel free to contact me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 30, 2010
Call me on my cell 847-707-8907
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 17, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer