Luba,  in Charlotte, NC

I need to learn everything I can about foreclosure. Can anyone give me an advice? Maybe good web or article.

Asked by Luba, Charlotte, NC Mon Aug 11, 2008

I need to learn about foreclosure as fast and as best as possible.
Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Answers

5
Get-smart, , Durham, NC
Sun Aug 24, 2008
If you are looking for wholesale properties so you can invest there are plenty of sites. Its kind of hard to determine what you are looking to do. Real estate dropped in July, so you might want to analyze the neighborhood you invest in because you will be sorry if you don't.

You can also go to the reference website to see available properties.
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Sun Aug 24, 2008
Focus.

You say you need to learn "everything I can" about foreclosures. And you want to learn "as best as possible." Well, there are a number of books out there. There are some good websites. Or take a couple of Realtors who specialize in foreclosures out to lunch. If you're a "Real Estate Pro," take courses offered by your local Realtor's association. Also, go to http://www.creonline.com and find real estate investment clubs in your area. Attend the meetings. Network with investors who specialize in foreclosures.

Then you says you need to learn "fast" and hope to do so from a "good web or article." The sources cited by others here will be quick, and may even be good. But if you're looking to learn "everything I can," that's not going to happen in an hour or two spent online, or even in the next couple of days.

Focus. Are you representing someone in foreclosure? Are you facing foreclosure? And what's your specific concern?
Sat Aug 23, 2008
Check this site out it will get you started Good Luck
Kay Morrison…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Aug 20, 2008
Are you facing foreclosure? If someone you know is facing foreclosure then you need to let a realestate professional help you. There are agency that can still help you save the home possibly. Please call me at 704-891-9844 or email me kmorrison@cbunited.com.
Vicky Chrisn…, , 20176
Mon Aug 11, 2008
Luba - are you talking about avoiding foreclosure or helping as a buyers agent with purchasing an REO or are you referring to trying to list REOs? Here's a series of posts for buyers. Hope it helps.