I need help with my house in Palmdale, CA. It is about to go to foreclosure. I think I need an attorney.

Asked by Jacklin, Los Angeles, CA Wed Jan 9, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Barb Simmons, Agent, Palmdale, CA
Wed Apr 27, 2011
It appears this was posted Jan 9, 2008????
0 votes
jo, , Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Oct 6, 2010
You're here telling us you need an attorney cause???? Your question is ????
0 votes
Patrick J Hu…, Agent, Palmdale, CA
Wed Oct 6, 2010
I too am a “Pre-foreclosure Specialist” and it is not in your best interest to just walk away and let it be foreclosed on. There are ramifications that go along with foreclosure you can likely avoid if you take alternative action. Call or email me. Pat Hunt 661-947-1761 or Pat_Hunt08@Hotmail.com
0 votes
Candy Havlock, Agent, Lancaster, CA
Wed Jul 29, 2009
Call me. It is better to sell it as a short sale rather than go into foreclosure. I am a 'Certified Preforclosure Specialist' out of Keller Williams. 661-341-1456. Candy Havlock
0 votes
Hotlips, Both Buyer And Seller, Beverly Hills, CA
Sun May 31, 2009
it's probably best to just walk away and free yourself from mortgage slavery. It depends on whether your loan was "recourse" or "non-recourse". In the latter case, the deal is simply that you can stop paying the loan and give back the house at any time. It's perfectly legal and moral according to the terms of the mortgage. Now that the government has temporarily stopped taxing forgiven debt, you can do it without owing anything! But talk to a lawer and accountant first
0 votes
californiabr…, , Los Angeles, CA
Wed Jan 9, 2008
I recommend that you visit http://www.stansen.com. Paul is an experienced real estate attorney and broker who consults with a number of real estate companies and can advise you of your options. Good Luck!
0 votes
The Hagley G…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Wed Jan 9, 2008
Check out the website below.It also has numbers you can call for assistance. Good luck!
0 votes
Christopher…, Agent, Hemet, CA
Wed Jan 9, 2008
Sorry to hear of your situation ....you are not alone. Best to consult with a local real estate attorney as soon as possible. You are right with your first instinct.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Foreclosure in Palmdale Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more