I'm trying to buy a deutsche bank owned home, at 336 Groover Road, Greenville PA 16125

Asked by Leane Brazel, Greenville, AL Mon Jul 5, 2010

I've been told that Deutsche Bank has the title. I made an offer to my realtor, then before I ever got an answer, I was told it'd been taken off the market, but Deutsche Bank still has the title. Is there anyone I can talk to or get info from to buy this house? The realtor isn't helping me at all.

Answers

1
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Mon Jul 5, 2010
Leane were you working directkly with teh listing agent? If not check the house, there should be a notice posted or who is taking care of and/or listing the house. contatc them direct. They will have answers and should be able to guide you through buying this house. you can contact Deutsche bank direct, teh use asset management companies to sell their homes, they do not do it directly. Unfortanately they use mor ethan 1 so it is impossible to guess which one if there is not a notice posted on who to contact
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com