I'm looking for government tax forclosure homes in a 15 mile area of my parents for my wife and I to buy.Zip

Asked by Kenneth Shull, 28612 Mon Jan 21, 2008

code here is 28612.Thank you for time.Kenneth

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jonathan Osm…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Jan 21, 2008
For government-backed loan foreclosures (FHA loans), visit http://www.tenmanagement.com/listings/state.do?code=NC and select your county. For most tax foreclosures, you can go to your register of deeds at the court house to get a list of upcoming foreclosure auctions.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more