I'm looking for a real estate / foreclosure attorney.

Asked by Michael Khait, San Jose, CA Fri May 15, 2009

I'm out of state and need someone who is familiar with AZ real estate laws. I would like to walk away from a secondary house I own in Phoenix. I do own my primary residence in CA, and want to make sure it's not affected. I am aware of the credit consequences, but I have no choice, unless some can do a miracle for me.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Carlos Ramir…, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Fri May 15, 2009

Go to http://www.lawyers.com/Real-Estate/Arizona/browse-by-city.html… there you will be able to find contact information for a few lawyers in your desired city. Talk to a few and make sure they specialize on that kind of issues.

If you finally decide that you can not keep it, you should try to do a short sale instead of letting it go to foreclosure. It will be easier on your credit and you have nothing to loose.

We specialize in foreclosures and short sales and will gladly assist you.

Carlos J Ramirez, PC, ABR, CNE
Associate Broker, HomeSmart -
Web Reference:  http://www.SmartAZRealty.com
0 votes
Lucinda Tkach, , Phoenix, AZ
Fri May 15, 2009

I am aware of a well known attorney! Diane Drain 602-246-7106 web site dianedrain.com.

You may want to check with legal zoom.com too!

I am familiar with short sales and have a team to sell the home. I would suggest selling as a short sale! this would get you back on track with your credit in a couple years rather than a foreclosure on your credit.

Feel free to contact me for any questions!

Lucinda Tkach
Windermere Central
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more