I'm looking for a real estate agent who specializes in the Culver City area and can lead us through buying a

Asked by Katheryn Park, Torrance, CA Thu Dec 13, 2007

foreclosure property, if necessary. --Katheryn

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Kelley and T…, Agent, Santa Monica, CA
Wed Jan 23, 2008
With the incessant talk about foreclosure, everyone thinks foreclosures are everywhere when in fact very few homes have been sold at trustee sales on the Westside of Los Angeles. When people get their notice of default they sell. This doesn't mean you can't get a great deal on a home in foreclosure, it just means that you may need to buy the home before it goes to the trustee sale when the owner sells it. We recently helped out clients buy a home in pre-foreclosure in Culver City. It was an amazing deal, but it was a normal real estate transaction. The home was listed for sale and our clients made an offer. This is also a much safer way to buy a home because you get time to inspect the home. Call us if you have any questions about it.
Web Reference:  http://www.kelleyandtodd.com
1 vote
Patti Philli…, , Carlsbad, CA
Thu Dec 13, 2007
Katheryn, I have been the president of Women's Council of Realtor's in San Diego and have many connections for top professionals I have met at state and national meetings over the past few years. If you haven't connected with an agent near you yet, let me know and I can give you a few names of people who can help you effectively meet your needs!

Patti Phillips
1 vote
Melanie Nard…, , San Francisco, CA
Thu Dec 13, 2007
I'd recommend Judy Thompson, you can reach her at 949.275.4604, give her a call so she can answer your questions.
1 vote
Timo Ketola, , Culver City, CA
Tue Jan 22, 2008
My name is Timo Ketola, and I am broker in Culver City, live in Culver City and am very familiar with all the different areas of it. Additionally, I specialize in foreclosures and know the whole process if that is what you are interested in. I can be reached on my cell phone at 310-666-4620 or via email at timo@310-properties.com
0 votes
Maureen Rossy, , 90071
Wed Jan 9, 2008
I live adjacent to Culver City in Mar Vista and my office is in Playa del Rey. There are many incentives that I can offer you as a buyer. please e mail me at maureen.ross@era.com.
0 votes
Karen Miller, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Thu Dec 13, 2007
Hi Kathryn,

First of all you don't want an agent with a 949 area code to help you. I would stick with Patti's suggestion. The Women's Council of Realtor's is a fabulous group & I'm sure Patti (as an exPresident) can give you a good referral.

Good luck,

Karen Miller
0 votes
Nelson S Bel…, Home Seller, Agoura Hills, CA
Thu Dec 13, 2007
I work for a real estate agent in Los Angeles ( SFV) who I think can assist you with that, call him and check out the deal he can get for you. His name is Robert Pearce at 818-363-3650, tell him you received an e-mail from Nelson.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more