I'm interested in buying foreclosure property in the Cleveland, Ohio area...can anyone recommend a good?

Asked by Deadwood, Wyoming Fri Feb 8, 2008

website that would help me to research the safety of the neighborhoods in and around the area? Where do you recommend that I buy? Thank You!

Answers

7
Davee, Home Seller, Cleveland, OH
Thu May 7, 2009
are you still interested in buying properties in cleveland let me know have properties to sell before foreclosure. Know Cleveland lived there for 46 yrs. information is free.. star5241@sbcglobal.net
David, Home Seller, Florida
Tue Aug 19, 2008
I have a forecosed property in Cleveland i will sell
Mike Dolezal, Agent, Cleveland, OH
Wed Jul 23, 2008
Deadwood,

You can email at mdtax@sbcglobal.net, I am a CPA and License realtor that works with investors small and big. Your best bet is to run a mls search of all bank owned property in the areas you want to look. I am a Cleveland resident and can help assist in sifting through issues.
Jasmine Morg…, Both Buyer And Seller, Cleveland, OH
Sun Jul 13, 2008
I have a few foreclosed/bank owned properties, if you're interested! They're in great areas and they appraise for at least twice the asking price. If you're possibly interest, email morgan_jn@yahoo.com
Samantha, Home Buyer, Lorain, OH
Sat Jul 12, 2008
Check out bestplaces.net it gives you info on each city from crime to per capita physicians!
Web Reference:  http://www.bestplaces.net
C. Wallace, Home Seller, Maryland
Fri Jul 11, 2008
If you are still interested in buying in Ohio. I have a great property for sell in Cincinnati, Ohio. Please email me at cmwallace 517@aol.com
Jim Mikolanda, Both Buyer And Seller, Cleveland, OH
Mon Apr 28, 2008
There is really no true safe area but, one can increase the chase of safty by buying homes in nicer more stable middle class neighorboods. I recommend you buy in established middle class areas. Those areas you have the best chancea of safty vs. inner city violence.