I'm a new real estate investor in the Pittsburgh area looking for a fulltime realtor/agent to work with. Please leave contact info if

Asked by Shawn, Pittsburgh, PA Fri Jun 29, 2012

interested. Thx The agent/realtor should have experience in foreclosures, REO's, lease options, and assignment of contracts.

Answers

5
Karen Jane M…, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Sat Jun 30, 2012
Hi Shawn,
I work with a lot of investors in the Pittsburgh area. I'll look forward to speaking with you.
Karen Jane

KAREN JANE MCILWAIN
Serving the Greater Pittsburgh Area
Realtor with Prudential Preferred Realty
MOBILE: (412) 897-5308
OFFICE: (412) 782-3700 x203
FAX: (412) 963-6373
Office Address: 1376 Freeport Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15238-3107

WINNER'S CIRCLE AWARD, Top Producer 
Doug Swiercz…, Agent, Wexford, PA
Sat Jun 30, 2012
If you are new to this, make sure you have a thorough conversation with every agent you are considering. Some agents are very experienced with every aspect of investment properties (including REO's, SFH to commercial buildings, using OPM, and many forms of creative financing) and some are doing this out of necessity due to the slowdown. You don't want your first deal to be a dissapointment. so be careful who you decide to choose to represent you and guide you through the process. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet you and discuss the many ways you and I can help each other make some money in this business.

Doug Swierczynski
Buy-N-Sell Real Estate
412-400-6396
., , Reston, VA
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Here's my information
Kayla Morrow
Real Estate Sales Professional
All Pittsburgh Real Estate
Pleasant Hills Office
Kaylasuemorrow@gmail.com
Kristie Kell…, Agent, North Huntingdon, PA
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Shawn,
I'd be happy to speak with you. I have previously worked with investors and have extensive knowledge of foreclosures, etc. Feel free to call me.

Kristie Keller
Walnut Capital RE
4124275038
Justin Cotton, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Fri Jun 29, 2012
I'd love to help you find Multi-Family deals around Pittsburgh. I mainly deal in 5-19, but there are a bunch of duplexes/triplexes to look at as well. Email me at jcotto85@gmail.com to discuss further.

Justin Cotton
REALTOR
Remax Renaissance Realt West
725.622.2035