I live in San Diego, CA. I need legal advice from a bankruptcy attorney. .

Asked by Sasha, Vista, CA Tue Feb 26, 2008

We need to sell our house but the market is really bad. We owe 480,000 on our house
and our house just appraised at 400,000. I need advice on what to do and what kind of options I have.
Please leave me your business phone number. Only leave your number if you have
alot professional experience in this field. Thank you

Answers

4
John Bennett, , Irvine, CA
Wed Mar 10, 2010
Hello Sasha, my partner ,who is a real estate attorney, gives free legal advice to homewoners. We own a real estate office in Orange County but we do business all over Southern California. We specialize in advising clients who are considering a short sale but are not sure of their options. I can be reached at 949-400-4500.
Debt Free Da…, , 85260
Sat Aug 16, 2008
Maybe a debt settlement program would work for you.
., , Los Angeles, CA
Fri Aug 1, 2008
Relax, that’s number 1. Can you afford the current loan? Is this the problem? Don’t understand. Is the loan an adjustable, what is the panic? You need to look at the loan you have and determine if there may be a negligence problem or compliance violation. Did you fall behind or what? If you cannot afford the loan you have grounds to rescind it. Now that doesn’t mean you will walk away with no MORE LOAN , but - - - if negligence can be determined, then you may get that nasty financing to be reduced by 50% or more.
Really! http://www.borrowerhotline.com
Toll Free 877-732-7653
Web Reference:  http://borrowerhotline.com
Isaac Bensus…, , 92037
Sat Mar 1, 2008
Sasha: Are you living in your property? Is this your primary residence? As the previous agent mentioned, there are many possibilities. A short sale, bankruptcy, a deed in lieu of foreclosure, a foreclosure, etc. I will be happy to offer you my free advice after learning a little bit more about your misfortunes. Where is your home located? Are there many foreclosures in your area? All these questions need to be answered. I will be happy to give you my free advice.You can call me at 619-392-4344.