I have found 2 foreclosure prop in New Castle, one held by Deutsche Bank, how can I get more info on them...14 Bizarre Drive and 56 Landers lane

Asked by Rae, 19720 Fri Jan 14, 2011

ANY info would be great! I think that the bizarre drive may be sold. There was a sign but when I went back the next day to get the info the sign was down.

Answers

4
Katina Geral…, Agent, Wilmington, DE
Fri Jan 14, 2011
I am happy to help you, since I specialize in foreclosure properties in DE. I just showed the home on Bizzare this week. Please call me at 302-383-5412 and we can make arrangements for you to see both of these properties and any others you may find.
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Fri Jan 14, 2011
Your buyers agent can save you time and money with gas . Banks will require submit an offer via listing agent won't accept an offer direct from a buyer

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Peggy Cippar…, Agent, Christiana, DE
Fri Jan 14, 2011
Hi Rae,
I checked on the MLS and it looks like they're both still available. If no one else is helping you yet, I'd be glad to help you with any information you need. If you send me your email address I can send you information on both of those from the MLS. If you have any other questions, please feel free to call me anytime on my cell (302) 250-9150. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Thanks Rae!
Jacqueline R…, Agent, Bear, DE
Fri Jan 14, 2011
Hi Rae,

Please give me a call at (302) 540-5373. I would be glad to help.