I have a question I have a neighbor who I have had problems since I bought my home in 2005. This neighbor had a loan with indymac loan and her last

Asked by Fs55, 90241 Fri Sep 25, 2009

payment was in April of 2008. She filed for bankruptcy and her home became an REO on June 22, 2009 as no one bid on house at the auction. I went to the recorders office and have a copy of the new trustees deed. I figured the bank would have asked her to leave by now as she was the owner and not a renter. Can someone tell me how long she will continue to live here as it has been 3 months already and she is still living in the property causing problems for the neighborhood. No I don't wish a foreclosure on anyone but everyone wants her out. Is there any way I can contact the one west bank and see when they will put up the property for sale. I can't believe this person hasn't make a payment in over 14 months before the bank foreclosed on her and now that the bank owns the house she is still there 3 months later. This is insane as I am thinking of foreclosing on my own home to get away from this person

Answers

2
Deegee, , Los Angeles County, CA
Tue Mar 2, 2010
What's the address? Maybe I can contact the bank directly with an offer to get her out.
JIMMY SPATHOS, Agent, DOWNEY, CA
Fri Sep 25, 2009
It us unfortunate that this has happened. In some instances, if the bank is not ready to put the property on the market they would prefer that someone be in the house "supposedly" taking care of it, rather than having a vacant home that is not being taken care of and open to vandalism. We have seen this play out the exact same way time and time again! Rest assured if it was foreclosed on it won't be long till they are gone. Good Luck!

Jimmy Spathos
Broker/Notary
Prudential 24 Hour Real Estate
(562)400-2148