I had a summary judgement hearing aug 21, but the banksaid they weren't ready, didn'thave the documents.

Asked by Pauline, Midtown East, New York, NY Fri Aug 22, 2008

my lawyer thinks they can't find
the original note, since Wachovia took over my old
bank which was world?
in this case can I get the bank
to take back the deed in lieu
of foreclosure?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Paul Antonel…, Agent, Saint Cloud, FL
Fri Aug 22, 2008
The paperwork is either at their lawyers office in the final stages or If they did in deed lose the note paperwork, have your lawyer challenge the suit. Many banks that bought notes and do not have the original signed paperwork and are being challenged. I am not a lawyer so good thing you have one. I am just forwarding info that has happened to two of my clients.
good luck
0 votes
Brooke 'The…, Agent, Camp Hill, PA
Fri Aug 22, 2008
You may be in luck but should consult your attorney...
They may be entitled to an extention giving them more time to get ready...
Web Reference:  http://www.PAhotLISTINGS.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Foreclosure in Hallandale Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more