I had a summary judgement hearing aug 21 but it was cancelled because they didn't have paperwork

Asked by Pauline, Midtown East, New York, NY Wed Aug 27, 2008

they now scheduled it for oct 13th, I am afraid if I do get foreclosed on that they will take a deficiency
judgement because the condo is worth about 80,000 less than the current mortgage. this was a
vacation home, I own a condo in NYC that has some equity, can they foreclose on that one to
collect the judgement?

Answers

3
James, Home Seller, Estero, FL
Wed Mar 18, 2009
Hi Pauline - I saw your posts and concerns. I am in a similar situation as you, but probably 9 month behind. I have been trying to see if banks are in-fact trying to get deficiency judgements in Florida or not... I was wondering if you have gained any insight into this question yet and how your situation played out. Thanks, James
NonRealtor, , 23456
Thu Aug 28, 2008
It sounds like you have stretched beyond your means. I guess you'll know more on Oct 13th. Good Luck
Michael Sand…, Agent, Stuart, FL
Wed Aug 27, 2008
You are represented by counsel? You need to tell him your concerns! We as a group of realtors can not answer this question. Please talk with your attorney.