I found a house that I believe is in preforclosure...I have searched all records...How can I find out how we can execute a purchase of this property?

Asked by janet.lapointe, Delray Beach, FL Wed May 9, 2012

Answers

7
Sheila Gothe…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Wed May 9, 2012
Contact a realtor and have the agent contact the seller. The realtor should have experience with short sales and have knowledge of the Delray Beach market. I can assist you with this, since I have both qualifications. Please contact me at 561-212-0579. I look forwarding to working with you.

Sheila Gothelf
Remax Complete Solutions
561-212-0579
sheilagothelf@remax.net
Steve Vennem…, Agent, Pine Springs, MN
Wed May 9, 2012
Wait till a sign comes up or find a realtor to do your searches for you. http://www.flhomescontractfordeed.com/owner_financing.html
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Wed May 9, 2012
Dear Janet,

If the property is not on the market you would have to either have a qualified agent try to contact the owner to see if they are willing to enter in to a short sale contract or make that contact yourself but probably would not recommend that route.

If you would like to send me the address of the property you are interested in I would be happy to do some research and see where it stands in the foreclosure process. Many sellers are not interested in going the short sale route and it can be a very long time before the lender actually forecloses if this is the case. Patience is the key as is properly negotiating the short sale contract to achieve the desired results.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester
Susan Sprague, Agent, Plantation, FL
Wed May 9, 2012
Hi Janet,

I can help you with putting a contract together and seeing overseeing the whole process with you.
I am also a Mortgage Broker and can help you get pre-quailified and help with the process of the complete sale.

Please call me:
Cell 954-609-1470
Fax 954-905-4946
Email realtorsusan01@gmail.com
Marsha Umans…, Agent, Tamarac, FL
Wed May 9, 2012
Janet, if you have not gotten an answer yet, give me a call. I will get you all the information you need. Easy. 954-673-1624 or e-mail: maru72@bellsouth.net
Jen Babacan, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed May 9, 2012
Hi Janet,
We would need the address of the house to do a little research. Then you would need representation by a Realtor to submit an offer. This is assuming the home is not yet foreclosed on and the owner is willing to do a "Short Sale". Please contact me if you need further assistance.
Kind Regards,
Jen Babacan
Galleria International Realty
jenbabacan@live.com
Cell (954) 648-7334
Danielle Sha…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed May 9, 2012
Contact the owner and see if they wish to short sale it. You will need to find/hire someone who has experience negotiating short sales though.