I field a notice to produce the note for my mortgage.....Now what a notice to compel

Asked by Kathryn, Valrico, FL Sun Apr 5, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Wed Apr 8, 2009
We would agree that consulting an attorney would be your best course of action. We would be happy to provide you with options.

Best regards,
The Eckler Team
1 vote
Rick Frissell, Agent, Brandon, FL
Tue Apr 7, 2009
Hi Kathryn,

Mott is correct, you will want to get the services of a real estate attorney. There are too many pitfalls to go it alone. Attorneys are looking for business too. You can get an hour of consulting for $150 down to $0. Of course they are in hopes of you needing more of their service. I suggest you call real estate attorneys in the Brandon/Valrico area and ask them their terms and what their costs would be if you needed additional services. The attorney I send my client to charges $100 and many times that one hour has provided a direction for the client without further council.

Good luck.
1 vote
Mott Marvin…, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Sun Apr 5, 2009
That may be something to ask an attorney. There are many sites that give great legal advice too. I've done it many times- it is to frustrating to go pro se. Perhaps you can finf a lawyer willing to give legal advice pro bono?
1 vote
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Foreclosure in Brandon Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more