I'd like more no on wildwood fore closures

Asked by Jennifer, Allentown, PA Tue Jun 3, 2008

Answers

2
Edward Allen, Home Buyer, Virginia
Sun Jun 22, 2008
I am looking for a 2 bedroom, clean condo in the Wildwood area or Cape May in the 200.000 range if any are around . Thank you
Edward,
If you haven't already found your two bedroom home near Wildwood, check out my listing at 106 Aberdeen Way in Rio Grande! A 55+Adult community called the "Gatherings at Cape May"! You'l never mow, shovel snow, or mulch again! That an membership to the community club house complete with heated pool, exercise room, bocce ball court and more are all included in the $165 monthly Home Owners Association fee. You are a short ride to the beaches of the Wildwood's! This is a beautiful year round community near lots of shopping!
Joanne BErnardini
Coldwell Banker- Casa Bella Realtors
cell-609-947-2451
Office-609-601-1009
Flag Sun Jul 1, 2012
Brian Groets…, Agent, Cape May, NJ
Fri Jun 13, 2008
Jennifer, to be honest, you don't need to bother with the foreclosure market in the Wildwoods. There are plenty of discounted properties (many of them new construction) available that won't require the hassles that occur when the bank gets involved with the negotiations. You can search the MLS right on my site (below) if you'd like to see what's out there. Good Luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.CapeMay4Sale.com