Foreclosure in Castro Valley>Question Details

Tiffany, Home Buyer in Castro Valley, CA

I am very interested in this property how can I view it and make an offer?

Asked by Tiffany, Castro Valley, CA Fri Oct 15, 2010

offer

Answers

11
Any local agent can show you the property. Make sure you interview a few agents and find the one that will do the best job for you.
Definitely contact a realtor in your area. Trulia is a great place to start. They can make an appointment with you to see the property as well as submitting an offer.

Best of luck to you!
Web Reference: http://www.DesariJabbar.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 15, 2010
First things first --- is the property actively offered for sale? Because if you found the information on the interenet (like Realty Trac) that property may be in pre-foreclosure process where the owners may be trying to salvage their home through loan modificaiton, etc.

Next ---if not paying in cash, are you preapproved yet? Do you know how much you can afford and are willing to spend?

Third -- do you have a realtor representing you who can research the property and see if it's for sale, the market comps, fair market value? If you don't have a preferred lender, your realtor may be able to recommend someone to help you with your loan.

Please make sure you use both a local realtor and local lender who are intimately familiar with the local practices, guidelines, ordinances, etc. Your needs will be best served that way.

good luck
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 15, 2010
Good Afternoon Tiffany, like Gilbert said...please make sure you have secured your loan pre-approval before you submit an offer. Of course if you plan on paying all cash, then don't worry about a loan pre-approval. In order to view the home, some hold an 'open house' where you can go view the house on your own without the need of an agent. If they don't have an open house, then you will need the assistance of an agent to get you into the house so you can view the inside. Let me know how I can help.

Have a good day!
Jason
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 15, 2010
Make sure to have your pre-approval included as well and no how long it will take your loan officer to close your loan. That way the local agent can write the most realistic offer.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 15, 2010
Hi Tiffany,

I am a realtor in Castro Valley and would be happy to meet you and show you the property you are interested in. You can contact me at 510-207-3337 or by email at valene@kw.com. Take a look at my website http://www.valeneclark.com.
I look forward to meeting you!
Contact a Realtor in Castro Valley. Do not contact the listing agent. The listing agent works for the seller (if it's a foreclosure, then the listing agent is working for the bank). You need your own representation. But any Realtor can help. Choose one with experience in foreclosures.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
Tiffany, I am Agent in Castro Valley, and would be more than happy to help you, I am in the offcie right now, please feel free to call me

chani trafficante
keller williams realty
510-274-3684
Hi Tiffany,

Find a buyers agent in your area to help you. They can help you and many times it won't cost you anything for their services. You can go to the find a pro button above to get started.

Chris Blasic
Hi Tiffany you would have to get a local agent such as myself to show you the house and they too could write the offer for you if you’re not currently working with an agent. Do you have the property address?
Web Reference: http://Bwallacerealty.com
In my opinion, the best thing to do would be to contact a local Realtor and ask them to assist you with this request. They can call the bank for you and arrange a time and date for you to see the property. That way, you just have to show up and make an offer.