I am looking to purchase a livable home in the Livingston county area for under $110,000. Where should I start?

Asked by ans4507, Howell, MI Sun Nov 24, 2013

Answers

7
Rachel Warren, Agent, Brighton, MI
Mon Nov 25, 2013
I would use a local lender that is trusted in your area.
, ,
Mon Nov 25, 2013
It is important to get prequalfied before connecting with a Realtor. The prequalification shows the sellers and their Realtor, the strength of your buying power.

Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail.Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been in the mortgage business since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario.

Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe - 800 315 8803
http://www.bartprequalifies.com
bart@bartprequalifies.com

NMLS# 20743 - my licensing information
http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/ - link to look up my license number
, ,
Mon Nov 25, 2013
If you are going to be requiring a mortgage, then you should speak to a lender first.

Mortgage rates are great right now and you can get in with a low down payment as well. In fact, many areas of Livingston County are eligible for USDA Financing with no down payment.

I can be of assistance if you need help with financing. Feel free to give me a call or email me.

Then from there we can hook you up with a good Realtor to help you find the right house.

Tony

Tony Grech | Mortgage Loan Originator | NMLS 977416
PMAC Lending Services, Inc.
Toll-free (855) 642-4762 | Fax (248) 945-4842 | Direct (248) 728-0078
tony.grech@pmac.com
Rachel Warren, Agent, Brighton, MI
Mon Nov 25, 2013
A trained real estate agent can point you in the right direction.
I would be happy to help!

Rachel Warren
Coldwell Banker Town & Country
401 W Main, Brighton,MI. 48116
248-880-7707
Carol Kujala, Agent, Brighton, MI
Mon Nov 25, 2013
The very first place to start is with your preferred lender (or the preferred lender of your realtor). As I'm sure you are already aware, the market has changed considerably this past several months with prices increasing and the suppy of homes in the price range becoming more difficult to acquire.

As an experienced Livingston County agent, I would be happy to get you set up on the "fast track" to homes as they come on the market. Being positioned properly will help you find just the right property at just the right time.

Carol Kujala
Keller Williams - Brighton
810-534-2063
carol@carolkujala.com
Haig Istambo…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Sun Nov 24, 2013

Click on the link below and you can view the homes in all of Livingston County that are $110,000 or less. This will give youan idea of what is currently available in that price range.

Obviously this list will change everyday. Let me know if you need to have an email update every day with available properties, my contact information is listed below.

http://pub.realcomponline.com/publist.aspx?a=4506D7778603634…

Thank you and let me know if you need anything else,

HAIG
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
Diane Hudzik, Agent, Ann Arbor, MI
Sun Nov 24, 2013
If you are going to finance the house purchase you should start by talking to a lender to get preapproved.
If you need some names feel free to contact me.
If you are paying cash we can start looking now.
Diane Hudzik
734 995-9400
Diane.hudzik@gmail.com