Steve,  in 92227

I am looking to buy foreclosure properties - any suggestions on where I can find the best foreclosure deals?

Asked by Steve, 92227 Wed Apr 9, 2008

I am a licensed Realtor located in Vancouver, British Columbia, and I am part of an investor group that is looking into the purchase US forclosure real estate.

Answers

3
Debra Bennett, Home Seller, Long Beach, CA
Fri Oct 31, 2008
I would suggest you use someone like me, a wholesaler goes through all foreclosure list to find the best deals,, low in price, but high in value. Using a wholesaler saves you a lot of work, they do all the leg work, get property under contract, then sell or assign their contract. You just sit back and let them find the deals. If interested contact Debbie at debestinvest01@yahoo.com
J.L. Boney, Agent, Columbia, SC
Wed Sep 10, 2008
I'm not sure if it is handled in the same way in your area, but hear you can go to the Master in Equity office and they will tell you where they post their public foreclosure list. Our list runs once a month in a local paper and then the properties are auctioned off at the courthouse.
Web Reference:  http://www.jlboney.com
Jesus Tembras, Home Seller, Fort Myers, FL
Wed Apr 9, 2008
I have a house in fort myers which i can't pay anymore .make the bank an offer. you can call me at 305 216-0642 jesus