Foreclosure in 19115>Question Details

Fathy, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

I am looking foreclosure bank owned house 3 bed and 2 bath in Philadelphia 19115 house much it cost if I need to pay total amount of money in one go

Asked by Fathy, Philadelphia, PA Fri Jan 13, 2012

Call me with your wants and needs and I will try to find you a bank owned property

Michael Solomon
Realty Mark
2153764444 office
2154212121 cell
Be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore if you haven't done so yet, do visit with any licensed loan officer to determine qualification. Your loan officer can provide you with a good faith estimate as to closing costs. So not to overpay for the property, do work with an agent of your own, and review comps, recently sold similar properties in the immediate are, in order to determine a fair offer.
It depends on the cost of the house, the taxes,along with other closing cost. The best way to know the cost is to sign a buyers relationship with a Realtor to ensure you have all the rights available by contract law. If you wish you can contact me at V.I.P. Realty Corporation 7942 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia,PA 19152 215-725-5700 X49 Cell 267-934-1971
Thank you for your question,
Philip J. Cunningham Sr
Web Reference: