I am looking for any foreclosure properties in the Pottstown area; preferibly the OJR SD.

Asked by Molly, Pottstown, PA Mon Jan 26, 2009

Answers

3
Stacey Karp, , 19468
Mon Jan 26, 2009
Hi Molly!
I can certainly help you find a house in the Owen J Roberts School Distric. It is a large district and affords people the opportunity for home ownership. Can you tell me what you are looking for so that I can create a search for in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). What price range are you lookng to stay within? What amenities do you want? (single/twin/townhome)
How many bedrooms? What do you look for in a home? What are things you must have versus what you want. What are things you do not want versus what you can accept. Feel free to contact me so we can begin the process. I am very familar with the area and the houses on that area. Are you looking for a possible forclosure? short sale?

Stacey Karp, Realtor, ABR, e-Pro
CENTURY 21 Alliance - Royersford
322 N. Lewis Road
Royersford, PA 19468
610-948-2100 x311- business phone
610-948-2188 - fax
610-453-2488 - cell
http://www.staceykarp.com
StaceyKarp@Century21.com
PA License # RS302275
Web Reference:  http://www.StaceyKarp.com
George Whitt…, , Pottstown, PA
Tue Mar 30, 2010
I'm an investor in the local area Molly and I am in the process of buying a few REO proprties in Pottstown right now. I buy low and sell them for wholesale prices, usually to other investors. However, if you are a cash buyer, I have no problem selling to you, but you must be a cash buyer.
Terri Black, , 19606
Mon Jan 26, 2009
Wonderful. As a local agent, there is certainly plenty of available properties. My office has specialists with short sales, foreclosures, investment properties, etc.

My question to you is, why foreclosure? In today's housing market, there is a lot of houses available with lots of movitated sellers with over 200 in OJR alone. I would love to talk to you about the opportunities, give me a call so we can talk.

Terri Black
Keller Williams Realty Group Berks
610-406-9800, X1113
Careers Worth Having, Businesses Worth Owning, Lives Worth Living