I am looking for an experienced foreclosure & short sale realestate agent to buy houses for me in staten Islan

Asked by Sal, Staten Island, NY Thu Mar 20, 2008

in Staten island, ny. I am a buyer who is willing to work with an agent for a fee.

Please tell me briefly your experience. e-mail me at meandfamily2000@yahoo.com

Answers

4
Trudy, Both Buyer And Seller, Bruno, NE
Fri Apr 11, 2008
Mr. Mike, My husband & I are looking to invest and we would like to take advantage of preforeclsures. I will contact you soon. I must say, it is very difficult to find an agent that knows anything about short sales and prerofeclosures. We have contacted several and it seems like we are more knowledged that they are. I look forwad to having an intelligent conversation with you. We need an agent that will produce results for us. Regards, Trudy
Mike, ,
Fri Apr 11, 2008
I have been doing short sales and foreclosures for years, and now is such a great time to be ahead of the learning curve of foreclosure prevention,sales and marketing. I just did a short seminar for my office at The Fillmore Fusion Team of Staten Island. Our next seminar will be open to the public, as we have some power Attorneys and special guests invited to our Homeowner Pre-Foreclosure/Short sale seminar Wednesday, April 23rd @ 1493 Hylan Blvd, SI,NY. Homeowners, business owners,realtors as well as investors and all interested citizens are welcomed to join our informative and all important seminar on how to negotiate with the lenders to avoid foreclosure.
Web Reference:  http://www.fillmore.com
Ann Marie Fo…, Agent, STATEN ISLAND, NY
Sun Apr 13, 2008
I am not experienced in this field but I am honest in all fields. In todays market any home or should I say most homes that are being sold short or being foreclosured on have no or very little equity in them.
There is so much to choose from in Staten Island. Buying a home that is being sold short or being forclosed on is a risk. When offers are being submitted the banks are taking a while to respond because there are so many . Currently we do have a home that might wind up being a short sale and we did help two sellers avoid forsclosure and they both walked away with money. I wish you luck and just a little tip make sure you have the right attorney on your side. That makes a world of difference in that type of market.
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Thu Mar 20, 2008
If you would like a recommendation for someone really good, please contact me offline at gail@gailgladstone.com and I will be happy to refer you to an experienced real estate professional in that area.
Web Reference:  http://GailGladstone.com