I am looking for a real estate agent specializing in foreclosure homes for investment opportunities in bucks,

Asked by Alex Zeltov, Warrington, PA Sun Jun 22, 2008

Montgomery and Philadelphia areas. If someone can recommend an agent with experience in that area? Thanks.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Renee Porsia, Agent, Newtown, PA
Tue Oct 28, 2008
Hi Alex,

I am very experienced with bank foreclosures in the areas you are interested in. I've been working with REO properties and banks for 10 years now. I work with investors and know everything I need to know to help you get a property. I would love to speak with you and tell you more about what I can do for you. Feel free to contact me.

Renee Porsia
(215) 669-0589 Direct
(215) 358-1100 Office Ask for Renee
1 vote
, ,
Sun Jun 22, 2008
Hello Alex,
Great question considering there are so many good investments. My partner works 90% with investments including REO's. I would be happy to put you in touch. Just call me or send me an email so I can pass on his info as I dont want to publish it without speaking to him first. My email is LeeStiber@kw.com
Web Reference:  http://www.LeeStiber.com
1 vote
Mitch Dillard, Home Buyer, Dallas, TX
Mon Oct 27, 2008
Hello Alex,

I am in Dallas Texas, and looking for an agent to work with as well.

Since they usually work on a commission percentage basis, it might be hard to find one.

If you find one, please let me know.

Thank you, mteddillard@aol.com
0 votes
Alina Kanevs…, , Cherry Hill, NJ
Tue Jun 24, 2008
Hello Alex,
I work for a bank in lending sales and we provide many transactions for investors who are buying up real estate and have clients who actually buy up foreclosed home for investments. if you want to talk some more please contact me at akanevsky@midacap.com
thank you,
Alina Kanevsky
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more